Agility™ 3 is a state-of-the-art 2-way wireless alarm system designed for the residential and small business markets that provides more than a standard home security system.
Agility™ 3 supports visual verification with a self monitoring Smartphone app (also available via web browser) which enables homeowners to control their alarm systems remotely as well as view real-time images taken inside their premises with the eyewave wireless PIR camera detector which communicates with the Risco Cloud server.
In the event of an alarm, the PIR camera is automatically activated and captures a sequence of images which it sends to users via RISCO's Smartphone/ web Application. This capability enables users to view the images and confirm if there is a crime in progress. You can also benefit from the visual verification feature as the capability to ascertain whether there is a false alarm will save them valuable time and resources.
Agility™ 3 can be managed remotely and gives peace of mind, and therefore provides benefits for installers, monitoring stations and end users.
The Agility™ 3 wireless security system can be enhanced with a wide range of accessories that provide additional protection against theft as well as protection against environmental hazards and providing elderly care.
Smart Phone App for Remote Control - uses IP Module and Home Broadband
PSTN - uses landline at home to call your mobile phones
- Wireless zones (1-way or 2-way): 32
- Wired Zones: 4 (with I/O Expander)
- Wireless PIR Cameras: 8
- User codes: 32
- Partitions: 3
- Remote Controls (1- way or 2-way): 8 (4 button or 8 buttons)
- Keypads (2-way): 3 - LCD or Slim with full installer programming and proximity and adaptive menu tree displays only the relevant options according to installed hardware and authorization level
- Self monitoring app gives customers full control
- Full range of accessories available
- Wireless Sounders (2-way): 3 (Indoor or Outdoor)
- X-10: Supported with I/O Expander
- Event log: 250
- Follow-me destinations: 16
- Flexible communication: PSTN, IP, and GSM/GPRS in any combination
- Reporting formats: Contact ID, SIA level 2 & 3 (text support), IP/GSM
- Receiver, SIA IP (with encryption)
- Engineer Programming Methods:
- Local using RS232 for Configuration Software
- Local using LCD 2-way keypad
- Remote using configuration software (GPRS, IP, PSTN)
- Firmware upgrade: Local or remote via GPRS or IP
- Automated scheduling: 8 (set/unset or output control)
- End user features:
- Smartphone apps and web browser for video verification,
- set/unset, control and monitoring the system.
- Email: Event and images notification
- SMS: Event notification and remote control.
- Audio: voice event messaging, touch-tone control with full voice menu guide, two-way audio for listen-in and speak-in
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 640 x 268.5 x 219.5 mm (10.57 x 8.64 x 2.52 inch)
- Approvals: EN50131 Grade 2, Class II; EN50136; INCERT; SBSC
Small , Medium, Large House
will call to
arrange fitting date
Home Security Survey