Wireless battery operated Live siren gives out a 110db sound.Sounding for a minimum of 7 mins.
Works as a wireless keypad and gives you access to control the alarm system from wherever you are.
Special pet friendly sensors can be added to make this alarm Pet friendly.
Easy to arm and disarm the alarm from anywhere in the home.
Can be programmed to call you when triggered.
One year onsite warranty
All devices communicate wirelessly via their own frequency.
Can use when you go out and also at night.
PowerMaster-10 G2 is a compact wireless home security and safety system. Using wireless technology that is highly secure, it delivers superior range, long battery life and unmatched wireless robustness.Suitable for large residential and SOHO installations. Two-way communication eliminates lost alarms and unnecessary re-transmissions 30 wireless zones 8 user codes Supports partitions Built-in PSTN dialer Optional GSM/GPRS or IP modules Supports different languages
- PSTN Telecommunicating Alarm uses landline for calling you
- IP Module uses your broadband for remote app connectivity
- Camerar PIR Detectors for visual verification in the event of an alarm
- 2 Zone Controllable
- Panic Alarm
Camera PIRs for Visual Verification of Alarm
Smart Phone App for Remote Control
Telecommunicating alarm, uses landline to call your mobile phones
PowerMaster-10 G2 Features:
- Two-way communication ensures there are no lost alarms
- Camera Sensors for Visual Verification in the event of the alarm.
- Transmission range is far greater than the industry standard enabling repeater-free installations even in large premises*
- Extended battery life in almost all PowerG peripherals – between 4-8 years for typical use
- All devices are configured from the panel – no hardware switches and no need to re-open the peripherals once closed
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device enables the installer to choose the optimal location without having to walk to the panel during mounting
- Customized configuration templates enable configuration of the devices collectively instead of individually
- Diagnostic tool indicates RF link quality based on the previous 24 hours’ statistics, immediately displaying problems and enabling installation verification
- Powerful tools for central monitoring stations such as remote control of all peripherals, remote walk tests and measurements of link quality of all wireless connections in the connected premises
- Multiple frequency channels (up to 50) using Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology overcome interference to wireless communication
- Communication is protected by the proven AES 128 Encryption algorithm to protect against sophisticated intruders, "code grabbing" and message substitution
- Link Message collisions are eliminated withTDMA Synchronized communication technology similar to WiMAX, GSM and Bluetooth to TDMA in the glossary
- Devices dynamically optimize their route to the control panel using available repeaters according to changes in the environment
*Measured line-of-site transmission range: 2000m/6500ft @ 8m/24ft,
750m/2500ft @ 2m/6.5ft
All types of houses
Flats and Apartments
Small, Medium and Large Offices
will call to
arrange fitting date
Home Security Survey
Yes you can, all our Visonic alarms are zone controllable. You can use them in the day when you go out and in the night when you sleep, where only part of the alarm will work. The idea is, you can get up and go to toilet without triggering your burglar alarm, but will go off if a burglar tries to break while you are in bed.
Yes it will. The Visonic Powermaster 10 alarm has a built in PSTN Dialler which uses your landline to dial upto 4 pre-programmed numbers including mobile numbers. You can also add a GSM Dialler, which allows a mobile phone card inserted to call the pre-programmed numbers of your choice.
Yes. The Visonic Powermaster 10 does have a Smartphone app, to use the mobile app you require a two way communicating alarm. All the Visonic Powermaster range alarms are two way communicating alarms. Also take a look at Risco Agility 3 range of alarms.
Yes, the Visonic Powermaster 10 supports an IP communicating module required for the camera feature to work. All the Visonic Powermaster range alarms support the IP communicating modules. Also take a look at Risco Agility 3 range of alarms.
Up to 4 pre-programmed numbers can be called including mobile numbers
Visonic Powermaster 10 burglar alarm requires a landline connection and power supply for the control panel.
Yes, we have Pet friendly Visonic PIR Motion sensors that we would use where required. Visonic PET detectors can work with pet’s upto 35 kilograms in weight
Visonic Burglar Alarms are British Standard alarms and comply with EN50131 standards. We are SSAIB registered and install British standard alarms to its highest configuration. A SSAIB certificate is available on request.
Yes the Visonic Alarms are fully compliant with most international standards and regulations including FCC, CE.
The Visonic Powermaster 10 is different from the Visonic Powermax Complete as it is a two way communicating alarm allowing you to use the Mobile App features. It also has an IP module which allows the camera feature to work. The Visonic Powermaster is BS8243 compliant, can log upto 1000 events and has a battery life of upto 2-3 years.