All-in-one Professional Grade Wireless Security Visonic Powermax Complete is a professional-grade wireless security and personal safety solution especially designed to answer the needs of residential and small office customers. Visonic Powermax Complete packs the full range of communication, configuration and expansion options into a single, modular and cost-effective wireless panel. The built-in internal PSTN communicator and easy-to-add modules make theVisonic Powermax Complete perfectly compatible with the varied needs and budgets of a variety of customers. This kit comes with inbiult GSM dialer.
GSM - uses simcard inside alarm to call your mobile phone
Zone Controllable - use when you go out and also at night
Keyfob - Remote Control for your burglar alarm
The ability to add internal GSM/GPRS and/or Broadband IP* communication modules ensures maximum reliability in the delivery of events to the alarm central station by facilitating internal redundancy of GPRS, GSM and SMS. These additional communication modules can also be used as the primary communication or as a backup for PSTN in the event of network failure or line sabotage during a burglary attempt.
Visonic Powermax Complete has an easy-view LCD display and icon-based keypad for intuitive programming, a main unit construction enabling installers to enroll and test peripheral functionality while the bracket is attached to the wall, and much more. This, together with features such as PCB board protection from accidents or sabotage and the option of adding an internal fully-protected power supply, create the ultimate combination of high reliability and ease-of-use. The alarm panel included in the pack is highly sophisticated and can have up to 28 wireless detection devices enrolled to it as well as 8 key fobs.
Also the panel has advanced communications including on board dialer. The dialer can phone up to 4 pre-programmed numbers including mobile lines. Any of these numbers can contact the panel and query its status, or communicate with someone in the property through the panel's onboard duplex, hands-free speakerphone.
PowerMax Complete Features:
- Versatile communications capabilities:
- Built-in PSTN and GSM communicator.
- Easy-to-add internal IP* communications modules for maximum alarm reporting reliability to the central station.
- Voice functionality option (at the manufacturing level): two-way voice communication, voice prompts and family message center.
- Optional proximity reader enables rapid arming and disarming without the need for a keyfob.
- Two-way RF system with diversity antenna facilitates highly reliable radio communication.
- Supports up to 3 partitions and multiple common areas (Optional).
- Easy-view LCD display and icon-based keypad.
- Back-up battery - supplies multiple peripherals and also backs up internal GSM/GPRS/IP modules.
- Full compliance with most international standards and regulations, including: FCC, CE and EN50131 grade 2.
All types of houses - detached, semi-detached and terraced
Flats and Apartments
Cottages and Bungalows
Small to medium offices
will call to
arrange fitting date
Home Security Survey