Wireless battery operated Live siren gives out a 110db sound.Sounding for a minimum of 7 mins.
Works as a wireless keypad and gives you access to control the alarm system from wherever you are.
Special pet friendly sensors can be added to make this alarm Pet friendly.
All devices communicate wirelessly via their own frequency.
Can use when you go out and also at night.
Advanced Home Security for the Broadband Era PowerMaxPro is an all-in-one wireless home security system that brings an entirely new level of versatility, connectivity and style to the world of home security. It lets homeowners view and control their homes from anywhere via any web browser or mobile phone, delivering ease of use and reliability, in an elegant, contemporary design. The PowerMaxPro's intelligent, professional grade architecture delivers exceptionally robust performance, starting with a fast and easy installation and setup. With its built-in PSTN communicator and X-10 home control interface, and the ability to add internal GSM/GPRS or Broadband IP communications modules, it offers users and installers outstanding flexibility: homeowners can select the home security systemthat matches their requirements and budget; and service providers gain the perfect platform for offering web-based security solutions.
Adding the unique internal PowerLink module turns PowerMaxPro into a fully managed web-based security and home control solution. This solution includes real-time camera surveillance and home control, alarm time image verification, mobile phone and email event notifications, and much more. Homeowners can be logged in to the system via any web browser.
Breeze through installation using intuitive menus and voice prompts. Reduce training time and customer support with the icon-based keypad and audio/visual system status notifications.
- High-end, modular design
- Self contained; no need for external boxes
- Multiple optional built-in modules:
- Internal PowerLink module enables camera connectivity for real-time viewing and system operation
- Internal GSM/GPRS communicator
- Internal Broadband IP communicator
- Internal RFID (proximity tag) reader
- External voice box
- Integral X-10 interface for home management – alarms, lights, home appliances control.
- Supports up to 3 partitions and multiple common areas (Optional)
- Event reporting to: monitoring stations, pagers, SMS messages, e-mail, web applications, mobile phones, landline phones
- Two-way PowerCode™ RF system with diversity antenna enables support for Visonic's two-way sirens and two-way keyfobs for instant feedback from the system
- Internal or external power supply
- Elder care application
- LCD-based user interface
- 28 wireless zones with additional 2 hardwired ports, 1 12v hardwired siren port and 1 PGM port for full coverage of connectivity options
- Up to 72 hours battery backup
- Supports 8 user codes
- Full compliance with most international standards including FCC, EN50131 Grade 2 and more
For small or large homes
Flats and Apartments
Small to Medium Offices
will call to
arrange fitting date
Home Security Survey
Yes you can, all our Visonic alarms are zone controllable. You can use them in the day when you go out and in the night when you sleep, where only part of the alarm will work. The idea is, you can get up and go to toilet without triggering your burglar alarm, but will go off if a burglar tries to break while you are in bed
Yes it will. The Visonic Powermax Pro alarm has a built in PSTN Dialler which uses your landline to dial upto 4 pre-programmed numbers including mobile numbers. You can also add a GSM Dialler, which allows a mobile phone card inserted to call the pre-programmed numbers of your choice.
No. The Visonic Powermax Pro is a one way communicating alarm, allowing the alarm to only notify you when something goes wrong. To use the Mobile app you require a two way communicating alarm. Have a look at our Visonic Powermaster range and Risco Agility 3 range of alarms.
No, the Visonic Powermax Pro does not have an IP module that is required for the camera features to work. Have a look at our Visonic Powermaster range and Risco Agility 3 range of alarms.
Upto 4 pre-programmed numbers can be called including mobile numbers.
Visonic Powermax Pro burglar alarm requires a landline connection and power supply for the control panel.
Yes, we have Pet friendly Visonic PIR Motion sensors that we would use where required. Visonic PET detectors can work with pet’s upto 35 kilograms in weight.
Visonic Powermax Pro Burglar Alarms are British Standard alarms and complies with EN50131 standards. Yes, we are SSAIB registered and install British standard alarms to its highest configuration. A SSAIB certificate is available on request.
Yes Full compliance with most international standards and regulations including FCC, CE.