Customers purchasing RISCO’s Agility wireless home security systems can also benefit from the cloud-connected mobile app, iRISCO. The app is compatible with all smartphones & tablets running on Apple or Android systems and can be downloaded directly from their respective app Stores. A desktop application is also available for PC users and can be accessed via web browser
iRISCO's connectivity to the RISCO Cloud enables users to benefit from remotely controlling their alarm system wherever they are with its set/unset feature. As well as this, it's easy to keep an eye on things using the app's visual verification feature - users with VUpoint cameras installed can also benefit from live video verification and can stream & record up to 1 hour's worth of live footage straight to their device.
Self-monitoring is also supported by push notifications which are sent to the user in the event of a system alert or suspected intrusion. Users of iRISCO are also able to view a log of their system's history of events which are backed-up to Cloud for future reference if needed.
This self monitoring tool will be particularly valued by customers who are often far from their homes or businesses and will now be able to feel reassured that their property is safe and secure.
- User interface – emphasis on simplicity and usability in order to improve user experience on both mobile & desktop applications
- Live video and 2 way audio streaming
- Simplified set/unset of multiple partitions
- Alarm screen for easier event handling
- Remote set/unset– configuration parameter
- Unique status display of detectors – detector mapping view is now available with colour status indication
- Quick Bypass – enables the user to set the system even when it in a Not Ready status.
- Product Code: iRisco
- Availability: In stock