Wireless battery operated Live siren gives out a 110db sound.Sounding for a minimum of 7 mins.
Incase of power failure the alarm will continue to work on it's backup battery.
Complies with EN50131 standard.
Dummy Siren Box.
Smoke detector also sends alarm, tamper, maintenance and battery condition alerts to the control panel.
Wireless Emergency Button
Special pet friendly sensors can be added to make this alarm Pet friendly.
Easy to arm and disarm the alarm from anywhere in the home.
Can be programmed to call you when triggered.
Works as a wireless keypad and gives you access to control the alarm system from wherever you are.
Alarm uses home landline to call your mobile when triggered.
One year onsite warranty
All devices communicate wirelessly via their own frequency.
Can use when you go out and also at night.
Agility™ 3 is a state-of-the-art 2-way wireless alarm system designed for the residential and small business markets that provides more than a standard home security system.
Agility™ 3 supports visual verification with a self monitoring Smartphone app (also available via web browser) which enables homeowners to control their alarm systems remotely as well as view real-time images taken inside their premises with the eyewave wireless PIR camera detector which communicates with the Risco Cloud server.
Smart Phone App for Remote Control
Hidden Control Panel
In the event of an alarm, the PIR camera is automatically activated and captures a sequence of images which it sends to users via RISCO's Smartphone/ web Application. This capability enables users to view the images and confirm if there is a crime in progress. You can also benefit from the visual verification feature as the capability to ascertain whether there is a false alarm will save them valuable time and resources.
Agility™ 3 can be managed remotely and gives peace of mind, and therefore provides benefits for installers, monitoring stations and end users.
The Agility™ 3 wireless security system can be enhanced with a wide range of accessories that provide additional protection against theft as well as protection against environmental hazards and providing elderly care.
- Wireless zones (1-way or 2-way): 32
- Wired Zones: 4 (with I/O Expander)
- Wireless PIR Cameras: 8
- User codes: 32
- Partitions: 3
- Remote Controls (1- way or 2-way): 8 (4 button or 8 buttons)
- Keypads (2-way): 3 - LCD or Slim with full installer programming and proximity and adaptive menu tree displays only the relevant options according to installed hardware and authorization level
- Self monitoring app gives customers full control
- Full range of accessories available
- Wireless Sounders (2-way): 3 (Indoor or Outdoor)
- X-10: Supported with I/O Expander
- Event log: 250
- Follow-me destinations: 16
- Flexible communication: PSTN, IP, and GSM/GPRS in any combination
- Reporting formats: Contact ID, SIA level 2 & 3 (text support), IP/GSM
- Receiver, SIA IP (with encryption)
- Engineer Programming Methods:
- Local using RS232 for Configuration Software
- Local using LCD 2-way keypad
- Remote using configuration software (GPRS, IP, PSTN)
- Firmware upgrade: Local or remote via GPRS or IP
- Automated scheduling: 8 (set/unset or output control)
- End user features:
- Smartphone apps and web browser for video verification,
- set/unset, control and monitoring the system.
- Email: Event and images notification
- SMS: Event notification and remote control.
- Audio: voice event messaging, touch-tone control with full voice menu guide, two-way audio for listen-in and speak-in
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 640 x 268.5 x 219.5 mm (10.57 x 8.64 x 2.52 inch)
- Approvals: EN50131 Grade 2, Class II; EN50136; INCERT; SBSC
Small , Medium, Large House
will call to
arrange fitting date
Home Security Survey
Risco Agility Video
Yes you can, all our Risco alarms are zone controllable. You can use them in the day when you go out and in the night when you sleep, where only part of the alarm will work. The idea is, you can get up and go to toilet without triggering your burglar alarm, but will go off if a burglar tries to break while you are in bed.
Yes it will. The Risco Agility 4 alarm has a built in PSTN Dialler which uses your landline to dial upto 16 pre-programmed numbers including mobile numbers. You can also add a GSM Dialler, which allows a mobile phone card inserted to call the pre-programmed numbers of your choice.
Yes. The Risco Agility 4 does, to use the Mobile app you require a two way communicating alarm. Have a look at our Risco Agility range and Visonic Powermaster range of alarms.
Yes, the The Risco Agility 4 has an IP module that is required for the camera features to work. Have a look at our Risco Agility range and Visonic Powermaster range of alarms.
Up to 16 pre-programmed numbers can be called including mobile numbers.
Risco Agility 3 burglar alarm requires a landline connection and power supply for the control panel.
Yes, we have Pet friendly Risco PIR Motion sensors that we would use where required. Risco PET detectors can work with pet’s upto 35 kilograms in weight
Risco Burglar Alarms are British Standard alarms and comply with EN50131 standards. We are SSAIB registered and install British standard alarms to its highest configuration. A SSAIB certificate is available on request.
Yes the Risco Alarms are fully compliant with most international standards and regulations including FCC, CE.
The Visonic Alarms can only pre programe upto 4 telephone numbers to be called when triggered. The Risco Agility allows you to pre programe up to 16 numbers.